Friday, September 30, 2011

Take a NAP

So I've decided to critique albums.  


And with this, I've come to the conclusion that no album is perfect, and neither is every review. But I will give my honest opinion of each album I write about.  It may be an old album, it may be a new one, but I want to give you my point of view.  The type of guy that woke up at 9:30am to make baked ziti just so he can eat some for dinner. 


So I guess why you really were thinking about breakfast, I was making my dinner.


But I'm also eating the ziti for lunch too, so nevermind?


But I'm just a regular dude from the South that currently lives in New York...and most of the time, I crave to go back to the South. 


So every once in a while, sit back and enjoy this stuff I'm presenting to you.  Unofficially this will be a part of the No Album is Perfect series, also known as NAP. Inspired by people that want and need to take naps, frankly I've been trying to nap, but have been unable to.  So this will be my nap, in a manner of speaking.


So the blog is Life and Times of Me, the album review is No Album is Perfect, also known as NAP. So check out the official first entry in the series about Lil Wayne's Tha Carter IV, an album far from perfect; and the second entry reviewing J. Cole's Cole World: The Sideline Story.



No comments: